Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

10 Favorite Movies

Blog Prompt - My 10 favorite movies

My 10 favorite movies are in no particular order:

1. Ghost -- love the pottery wheel scene
2. Dirty Dancing -- nice love story
3. Sound of Music -- love the music and the story
4. My Neighbor Totoro -- this is a great animated film
5. Kiki's Delivery Service -- another great animated film
6. Alvin and the Chipmunks -- cute story
7. Kung Fu Panda -- this is a funny movie
8. Under the Tuscan Sun -- pretty Italy scenery
9. Pretty Women -- very romantic
10. Miracle on 34th Street -- the original with Natalie Wood

There are other a lot of other great movies I like so it was hard choosing just 10.

3 comments:

  1. You have some listed that I have not seen so guess I will be looking for them. Others which I really enjoy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick Swayze is always awesome to watch. I haven't seen the animated movies you mentioned but I really want to see Kung Fu Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to check out those 2 animated films. Wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete