Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall Cold Or Something Not Feeling Great

It's that time of year where everyone is getting sick and winter colds are making the rounds.  My son was not feeling well a few weeks ago. Sneezing, running nose and coughing.  He had a fever a couple of weekends ago but it didn't last. He's over his cold I guess that's what it was.

Now I've been under the weather.  I had a sore throat a week ago, snuffly nose and a tickle cough.  I hate when I get that tickle cough. This week I'm not feeling bad but not that great either.  I was tired over the weekend so I spent all day in bed sleeping. On Monday I thought I was going to lose my voice because I had that sexy voice thing going. LOL!   I am not sleepy well because I keep waking up at 4:30am coughing.  My cough syrup keeps wearing off at 4:30am. Ugh.  I still have a cough and my voice sounds better today. I feel a little better.  Thank goodness.  A lot of the kids at school are coughing, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment