Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 1 Writing Prompt Fall Activities

I am participating in the SITS Girls back to blogging challenge.

Day 1 Writing Prompt


Today’s prompt is celebrating the unique activities we love during autumn.

What are some of the activities you love to do in the fall?

What are some of the traditions you have for the three months before winter hits?

I love the fall season we don't get the fall colors and fall activities here though. I would have to drive an hour or so away to do fall activities. If I could do fall activities it would be seeing the fall colors, picking apples, going to fall festivals.  Going to the pumpkin farm.  It would be nice if there was more fall activities in my area.

During the fall I like to make hot chocolate or get the salted caramel hot chocolate from star bucks.  I also like to make soups and stews for dinner on those chilly fall nights.  

No comments:

Post a Comment