Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Random Musings

It has been a while since I have posted anything on my blog.  My son just finished up his dance class.  Yesterday was their dance recital.  He has improved a lot.  It is always fun watching him dance.  The dance school teaches at the local schools so there were a lot of kids performing yesterday.

I am so proud of my son he has straight A's in school.  They just ended their first trimester.  He has been working hard.  He is doing really well in school.

CYO basketball season has started.  The games don't start until December.  The team has already started their practices.  For some reason there are less teams this year.  His coach is his first basketball coach he had a few years ago.  There are a few players on the team that were on his team before.

I am gearing up for Thanksgiving. We are going to my sisters house which is 2 hours away depending on the traffic.  We booked an hotel near by so we don't have to drive home.  We are going to site see a little bit before we go home.  I can't believe the holidays are upon us.  This year is going by fast.

 I am working in the library at my son's school once a month.  This is the first time I have worked in the library.  It is fun.  I picked the day that my son's kindergarten and 5th grade teachers day.  My son is now in 7th grade.  The kindergarten kids are so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment