Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Food Strike Event

Hubby, the boy and I went to the Food Strike event tonight at our local bowling alley parking lot.  There were quite a few food trucks parked in a semi circle serving some good food.  This is the first time we have gone to one of these.  I follow a bunch of the food trucks on twitter but they aren't usually close to where I am.  This is the 3rd one near us. The first two we weren't able to check it out. There were quite a few people hanging out on this cold night eating and chatting with friends.

The boy and I had the garlic noodles and I had the lemon grass beef skewers with it from the An The Go truck.  The guy gave me 2 skewers because the meat on the skewer was small. It was so good.  The noodles were so delish with lots of garlic and the beef skewers were tender and yummy.  Hubby had a sausage panini from the Speedy Panini truck.  We also got a canoli to share from the Speedy Panini truck that was really good.  We will definitely go to this event again.

No comments:

Post a Comment