Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

2012 Goals Are Coming Along

So far of my 2012 goals I am learning hip hop dance, learning digital art journaling and paper art journaling.  I am having fun in my hip hop class it is a lot of work. I have been doing the class for 3 weeks.  The first week I was really sore.  The class is getting a little easier.  The teacher warms us up with isolation's, stomach crunches, push ups and leg exercises.  After the first class my legs and ribs were so sore the second day but sore in a good way. I feel good after class. I am taking an online Digital Art Journal class that is fun.  I am learning lots of cool techniques.  There are techniques and journal prompts.  I bought an art journal so I could journal in the book.  The next thing on my list is to get some paints for my art journal.  I've done a little bit in my journal but I really want to try painting in it.  I have been doing some other creative things making homemade cards, digital scrapbook pages.  My creative is slowly starting to come back. I think next I will pull out my ukulele and learn to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment