Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cortisone Shot

I had an appointment with my Orthopedic Doctor this morning. I still don't have full range of motion in my arm although it his better then it was because I have been exercising it. My arm is constantly sore. He thinks I may have Bursitis in my shoulder so he gave me a Cortisone shot. If it doesn't get better by the end of the month I am to call him and I may have to due physical therapy.  He is hoping I don't get a frozen shoulder which takes a year to heal.  Yikes. He said the shot doesn't hurt yeah right it hurt like crazy.  He sprayed the area with a cold spray  I'm assuming was to numb the area.  It still hurt going in.  He said I should feel better by the weekend.  I have some new exercises to do. My arm felt very weird.  It felt numb, really heavy and I got a weird headache and neck ache.  Very strange sensation I hope I don't have to get another shot. I don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment