Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Cherry Blossom Festival

We went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown.We were supposed to meet up with my husbands family but due to scheduling we didn't get to.  The weather was perfect for a street festival.  There were lots of people at the festival.  We had lunch at Mifune Don.  My son ordered the Niku Udon, I had the Zaru noodles and hubby got the Ramen.  Good food.  We wandered around inside the mall and some of the street booths.  There were so many street booths.  We found a really cool store that sold Origami books and papers. A video store that had Totoro posters.  My Neighbor Totoro is one of my favorite anime movies.  SF Taiko Dojo had a drum at their booth for people to try so my son gave it a go.  Those drums are really loud even outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment