Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

When Will My Shoulder Be Healed?

When will my shoulder be healed?  I am slowly making progress on my range of motion in my shoulder but the pain is constant.  It is not excruciating but my shoulder is stiff and really sore.  The exercises hurt when I'm doing them. The best part is when I get to put ice on my shoulder after I'm done with the exercises.  :)  I'm really tired all of the time because I'm not sleeping well at night.  It is hard to get my arm comfortable and to lay on my back all night.  I look forward to the day when my shoulder is all healed, I can raise my arm, I can sleep at night on my side and the stiffness and soreness is gone. I know that it will take some time to heal so I will keep plugging away with the exercises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment