Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Bra Fitting

Yesterday I went to Nordstrom's to get fitted for a bra.  I HATE bra shopping.  I have been putting it off for months.  My current bras are worn out.  So the gal measured me underneath the girls.  She then went out to get some sample bras to get the fit before she had me try on the real bras.  So I only had to try on about 5 bras to find the one that felt good. The gal wanted me to buy 5 bras!  Yeah right like I can afford to buy that many.  I bought 3 bras.  The only colors bras come in now are black, ivory and nude.  What happened to the basic white bras?  She told me you can't wear a white bra underneath a white shirt because it will show through.  Um who cares I don't wear white shirts so there!  So I came home with black, ivory and nude bras.  I was changing by shirt when my son walked by my bedroom so he said "black bra" interesting.  LOL!  Now I have 3 nice new bras and the girls are much happier.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you on bra shopping. I hate it and will do just about anything not to do so. Doesn't help when one of my good friends owns a lingere shop, LOL.

    ReplyDelete