Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baseball Party


Today we had a belated birthday party for my son who turned 10 on August 22.  He decided he wanted a baseball theme so  I made the invitation look like a baseball game  ticket. Since he is a huge San Francisco Giants fan,  I printed the invites on orange card stock.  We had the party at our local park.  We had hot dogs, beer brats, garlic fries, peanuts and cracker jacks.  The kids played baseball with a Nerf ball and had a water balloon fight.  They all were soaked but they had a good time.  We had a Giants pinata.  I made a chocolate cake which I decorated with green frosting to look like a baseball diamond and had basball figurines on it.  I used brown sugar for the diamond.  The cake was really yummy.  I didn't have anything to decorated the bases with.  The weather was perfect not too hot and not too cold.  Everyone had a good time.  It was  areally  fun party.

No comments:

Post a Comment