Pages

Monday, August 09, 2010

More Active Lifestyle

I've been going to Weight Watchers and I have lost 7.8 lbs.  I have been walk/jogging but I have been only doing it about once a week. I have started jogging with my hubby in the mornings.  So far we have been twice this weeks. He has been jogging on and off in the mornings by himself for a while now. I am having trouble getting my first 10 lbs off so now I need to kick up my exercise by pushing myself harder to walk/jog longer.  I had gained the last two weeks so I am now back to where I was 2 weeks ago and ready to my first 10 lbs.  Hubby and I have tried to loose weight on our own but it just wasn't working so we joined Weight Watchers for 11 weeks.  The program is working for me.  I have done WW in the past but this is easier then their old program from many years ago.  I was hoping to have my first 10lbs off by now.  I think once I get the first 10lbs off it will become a little easier to walk/jog.  I have a long way to go to meet my goal of loosing about 70lbs.  I am looking forward to feeling better, have more energy and not feel so tired all the time.  Then I will be able to keep up with my 10 year and be more active with him.  I will be able to go and throw the baseball with him without feeling winded.  I am looking forward to when I have lost enough that I can do this with him.  So for now I will keep on plugging away at the weight lose and the exercise.  I will be out there walk/jogging my way to good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment