Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of 4th Grade


Today was the boy’s First Day of School. He started 4th grade. Up until 3rd grade there were 3 classes of 20 but in 4th grade there are two classes of 32. He didn’t get the teacher he wanted so he wasn’t a happy camper this morning. He had a big frown on his face at breakfast this morning. His best friend got the other teacher so they were bummed about not being in the same class. There are some girls in our class but it seems like there is a lot of boys in it. There are quite a few new kids that came to our school last year in our class. I know both of the 4th grade teachers because I have worked in their classrooms. At open house last year I introduced him to the two 4th grade teachers his remembered his name this morning when he waked in which was cool. When I picked him up from school this afternoon he had a big smile on his face. I asked how was his first day and he said “It was great”! So he said she is a cool teacher. I’m glad he is feeling better about getting her.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment