Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

One Day Free This Week

It has been a busy week. Tuesday I worked with in special ed class at one of our schools, Wednesday I worked as an inclusion aide, Thursday I worked in the boys classroom, Thursday night was open house at the boys school and Friday I worked as an inclusion aide again.

The kid I worked with on Wednesday and today I have worked with before. His aide called me on Monday and I asked if I could work for her because she had to go out of town on Tuesday because of a family death. I had a little break this morning when his other aide came and worked with him. I went and had lunch with my son until I had to go back to work. I was sitting with my son and his friends then some of the girls in his class came and sat down at our table because they wanted to have lunch with me. I thought that was sweet of the girls to come over to our table. The girls wanted to know if I was going to be out on the yard with them during their lunch recess but I had to get back.

The boys cub scout pack is going on a camping trip this weekend. We were supposed to leave tonight but it didn't work out so we are going to be leaving tomorrow morning. The boy set his alarm clock for 4:30am! Yikes. I don't want to wake up at 4:30 in the morning.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment