Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Soccer Game 2008


My son's first soccer game of the season was today. This is the first time they all played together as a team against another team. This is Under 8 soccer so they aren't keeping score but our team scored 2 goals. The boys were happy about scoring 2 goals. The other team scored 5 goals. My son played goalie for pretty much the whole game. He likes to play goalie and he is good at it. The other boys haven't played in this league before so they didn't have the experience of playing goalie. My son is the oldest on the team because his birthday is in August near the soccer league age cutoff. The opponent's team had a really good player who happens to go to my son's school. This boy is a year younger then my son. The boys had a good game and a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment