Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Real Bad Sick Day

I have been sick this week. I was fine on Monday but it the middle of the night I was not feeling good at all. I was up all night. DH is such a sweetie he kept getting up with me to make sure I was alright. He didn't get much sleep either. Tuesday I slept all day. I was in bad shape. I was really dizzy and felt like I had been run over by a truck. My limbs felt so heavy and I had the worse headache that I couldn't get ride of. I didn't feel like eating anything all day. I did try and eat some ceral but that didn't stay down so I just drank alot of liquids instead. A friend of mine picked up my son from school and brought to Religious Education class for me. Later in the day I get a phone call from my son asking me when I was going to pick him up. He said he was still at Religious Education. I thought my friend was going to pick him up after class. We had a miscommunication. I wasn't communicating very well that day so I got up and got dressed and picked up my son. I felt like a terrible Mom for not picking up my son. :( I didn't sleep well Tuesday night. I was tossing and turning all night. Probably because I had slept all day. LOL Wednesday a different friend picked up my son from school. I was feeling better yesterday but still had a headache and was dizzy. I didn't sleep much but I stayed in bed and rested. My son came was glad to see me when he got home. He came running into to my bedroom to give me a big hug. His friend was him. I must have looked real attractive NOT! I couldn't wait to feel better so I could take a shower. I was pretty gross from the night sweats, fever and chills. I did wake up a little hot and sticky this morning. I hope it doesn't last long. One of my girl friends brought me some medicine yesterday which was really sweet of her. I'm so thankful that I have such wonderful friends to help me out when I need it. I also help them out when they need someone to pick up their kids from school, too. I don't know if I had the flu or what? Last week I had a cold so my immune system was down and that is why I caught whatever. I haven't been that sick in a longgggggggg time and I don't want to be again. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't have the flu! They say the hospitals here in SC are full of flu victims. Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete