Pages

Monday, December 25, 2006

Laryngitis

My son and I caught a cold a few days before Christmas. We had been sneezing a lot all week. By the time the end of the week came around we both didn’t feel good. Of course, then we got the running nose and the cough.  On Christmas, I
got laryngitis.  
We went to the in-laws for Christmas Eve but I didn’t stay too long since I wasn’t feeling good. We had a nice relaxing Christmas day.  We just hung around the house after we opened presents and ate eggs benedict for breakfast. It was nice not having to go any where on Christmas Day. My husband made Shabu Shabu for our Christmas dinner. (Shabu shabu is similar to sukiyaki, which is cooked in a pot on the table. In both dishes, thinly sliced beef or pork is cooked with lots of vegetables. Meat for shabu shabu is thinner than meat for sukiyaki. There is also dipping sauces that you dip the meat and vegetables into). It was yummy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment