Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

A new year is upon us. I can’t believe that it is a new year already. Time seems to be flying by.  It is so easy to get caught up in things that you don’t see and enjoy the little things in life. I don’t like doing anything or going anywhere anymore. I just want to stay at home. I need to start venturing out more to see new places and things. Some things that I would like to work on in the new year are:

  1. I want to be healthier. I would like to start eating more healthy meals and moving around more. I have a 6 year old that I need to keep up with!

  2. I want to work on organizing my house.  It drives me crazy when I have to spend so much time looking for things.

  3. I want to spend more time quilting. I haven’t had a chance to do any quilting in a long time.

  4. I would like to work on perfecting my digital photography. So I need to get out to take those awesome shots of new places and things.

  5. Getting out of the house and going to new places.  

No comments:

Post a Comment