Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Oh! de Cologne!

My son has been wanting to get some cologne so we when we were at the mall we stopped in the Sephora store in JCPenney's.  They have a small selection of men's fragrances.  I was perusing  the women's fragrances.  We spent a long time smelling all of the fragrances.  After a while they all start smelling the same.

We asked the sales person if we could get some samples.  We were allowed to get  3 samples.  I chose Prada Candy, Coach Poppy and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir.  My son got Versace Eros, Versace Eau Fraiche and Prada Infusion D'Homme.  While we were waiting to get our samples quite a few other people wanted samples.  We started something!  LOL!

When we got home I put on some of the Prada Candy, my son and husband put on some of the Versace Eau Fraiche.  It's interesting that the Versace Eau Fraiche smelled more fruity on my son then on my husband.  I liked the Prada Candy.  My husband and son also liked it on me.  My son liked the Versace Eau Fraiche.  My husband didn't care for it on him.

I ordered some free samples of perfume so we are eagerly awaiting their arrival.  There is so many fragrances to choose from.  How does one go about figuring out which one they like?  I guess we can keep getting samples until we find one that we love.  So we shall see how long it takes to find just the right perfume/cologne.



No comments:

Post a Comment