Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Where Did My Weight Loss Motivation Go?


I have been on a weight loss journey for about 2 years now and I haven't gotten very far. I loose 10lbs then I gain it back. Up and down up and down.  I just can't seem to get past the first 10lbs.  No matter what I do I just can't loose the weight.  Eating less and exercising works for a bit but then my weight starts to creep back up. My husband has been on this journey with me and he is having the same problem but at least he is exercising so he hasn't totally lost his motivation.

I just can't seem to find my motivation.  I am in a funk that I just can't seem to shake.  I'm not feeling good and I am not sleeping well because of the extra weight. I am eating things that aren't good for me so that doesn't help either.  I don't want to exercise now and I don't want to have to weigh and measure my food.  I know what I need to do but I am like that Kaiser commercial, "where did I leave it", "where could it have possibly gone"?  Where can I find my motivation?

1 comment:

  1. Hi , I'm visiting via the Spring Fling . Have you ever tried Curves? It helps build muscle and increase metabalism.
    I got to my goal weight by going to Curves and weight watchers. I lost 40 lbs.
    In the four years since , I have gained 15 back . Which really makes me mad , but it was my own laziness. I still Curve and I Zumba twice a week and run? walk on my treadmill ( I don't do that as much as I should) but I like to eat and drink too much :)
    Hang in there and don't give up. I know it's a constant struggle :)

    ReplyDelete