Pages

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Resolutions

 I usually don’t make New Years resolutions but this year I am going to work on some things.


So some of things I want to work on are:
Eat more fruits and vegetables
I need to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my diet. I feel better when I am eating more fruits and vegetables along with watching my portion sizes.
Exercise more
The last few months I have stopped exercising all together so I need to get back into moving more. I want to get healthy and feel better.  I want to be able to enjoy doing things with my son that involved physical activity.
Start digital scrapbooking again
I haven’t done any digital scrapbooking in a few years.  I need to get my creativity back.  First I have to find a way to retrieve my pictures and kits from my computer that died and another that the usb connection broke on.
I have lost my creative Mojo and I need to get it back.  I haven’t done things I enjoy like digital scrapbooking, knitting, quilting.
Learn to play the Ukulele
I bought an Ukulele because I want to learn how to play it.  I only tried a couple of times and got frustrated so I am going to make an effort to try and stick it out until I learn how to play it.
Relearn to play my flute
I played the flute in elementary and high school.  I want to start playing again.  My son is learning how to play the trumpet and he wants me to play with him.
Start knitting again
I haven’t knitted in a few years.  I need to get back to it.  I am part of SNB but I haven’t been to the knitting meeting in a very long time.  Another thing to get my creativity back.
Declutter my house
I have a bedroom and garage that I want to declutter.  I sort of have the rest of the house under control.
Get more sleep
I am not getting enough sleep so I am constantly tired.  It makes it hard when my son wants to play ball or basketball with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment