Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2012

52 lbs in 52 Weeks

I have a few things I am working on for 2012 and one of them is to lose 52 lbs in 52 weeks.  I am off to a good start.  I am down 2.2 lbs this week.  I tracked everything I ate last week.   I do better if I track and weigh everything I eat. I was hungry though.  I just couldn't seem to get to the point where I wasn't feeling ravenous. I went past my daily totals a few of the days and I still managed to lose weight. I guess after not tracking during the holidays my body went into starvation mode. Luckily I didn't gain that much weight during the holidays. I only gained 2 lbs. My body has been in a maintenance pattern for a while. I can't seem to get past 10 lbs weight lost.  I lose the 10 then I go up a little and into maintenance.  My body thinks it wants to be at this weight but I don't think so.  I need to show it who is boss.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh - what a goal! Wishing you all the very best of luck and happy thoughts and all that good stuff in your journey!

    ReplyDelete