Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ramblings

It has been a while since I have posted anything.  My son has been busy this summer with 2 camps.  The first camp was an Actors Studio camp which was 3 weeks.  At the end of the camp the campers put on a play.  This year it was The Three Musketeers: All Swash and No Buckle!  My son played Porthos.  The play turned out good. My son and all of his fellow cast mates did a great job.  The play was a farce so it was pretty funny.  After Actors Studio ended, he attended a basketball camp. It was a one week camp.  He learned a lot and had fun.  He did both camps with his best friend. 

I applied for a job through the school district and had to take the test for it.  I have been working as a classified sub since 2005.  Now that my son is going to be in 6th grade it is time to go back to work.  I applied for 2 jobs so I had to take 2 different tests.  I will know sometime next week if I passed the tests. If I passed I will then have to do an interview with the principals from the schools.  I haven't taken tests or gone on any interviews in a long time.  The first test was hard.  I always get tripped up my the math questions.  Math is not my forte.

On Tuesday I will start working in an acupuncture center.  That should be interesting.  I will be answering phones, checking in patients, collecting money from the patients and other general things. I am starting off working one day a week that may develop into more days a week.  We will see how it goes.  I haven't worked in a clerical setting for a while so I will have to relearn my office skills.








No comments:

Post a Comment