Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Celebration

My birthday was on Friday, January 14th.  I had a busy day so we celebrated my birthday on Saturday.  On Friday I co-taught Art for my son's grade so we had 64 students then I went home for a couple of hours and rested, picked up the boy from school, the boy had basketball practice after that he had a Cub Scout pack meeting.  On Saturday night we went to dinner at my favorite Chinese Restaurant.  The restaurant moved down the street into a smaller building. We had to wait for a table because they were extremely busy.  We ordered:

Chinese Chicken Salad
Pot Stickers
Sauteed Pea Shoots with Garlic
Orange Peel Beef
Beef Chow Mein
Combination Won Ton Soup
Steamed Rice
After we ate had some cake.  My son got me a Totoro hat and my hubby got me a coral necklace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment