Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Vacation Planning Oh My!

Hubby and I are trying to plan a vacation around Thanksgiving to the Washington, DC area.  We are going to be there for 8 days.  We want to see Washington DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware.  I have never been back there so it should be interesting.  I would like to see the Fall colors but I think they will be done by the time we are there.  My son has never been on a plane or been back there so it should be pretty exciting and fun for him.  We know what we want to see but we need to figure out where to stay.  That is the hard part.  We are trying out different driving itineraries for when we leave Washington DC area.  We want to make a loop so we need to decide if we want to see Pennsylvania or North Carolina.  We would like to do both but we won't have enough time to do everything.  We also want to see the Shenandoah Valley but that means we would have to skip Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment