Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

San Francisco Giants Parade


Yesterday my son, hubby, my friend, her son and I went down to watch the San Francisco Giants parade.  We rode Bart into San Francisco. There were long lines to get Bart tickets but once we got our ticket we got on the train.  It was crowded but not bad.  A lot of people got off at the Civic Center stations but we got off at Montgomery station.  We were on Montgomery and Bush corner. The parade was started on Montgomery Street headed south to Market Street and over to the Civic Center where it ended.  There were millions of people lining the street.  The office workers were dropping orange black and white confetti down on us.  There were tons of confetti on the ground. The baseball players rode on trolleys. It was hard for me to see since I am short.  I put my son up near the front so he had a good view of the parade.  He was taking pictures but he hit a button on my camera so all of his pictures are blurry so I didn't get any good pictures.  I really wanted pictures of Pat Burrell, Brian Wilson, Tim Lincecum, Buster Posey and Cody Ross.  They are my favorite players.  It was a fun day.  My son enjoyed playing hooky from school.  We saw quite a few kids from his school and the other schools in town at the parade and on Bart.  A day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment