Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Misc Musings

Hubby and I went walk/jogging this afternoon. After raining all week it was good to get outside and be in the sun. There were a lot of people out enjoying the break in the weather. We have another round of storms coming in Saturday night. I haven't been walk/jogging in 2 months. I was dying out there. My lungs were on fire. I was been sick the whole month of December with a cough that has lingered. I still feel like I have some stuff in my lungs. Hubby wants us to join a gym so we can run on the treadmill when the weather is bad outside.

My son went to a local college basketball game with his friend this evening so hubby and I went to dinner. We went to our local Chinese Restaurant. The cook must have been having an off day because the food was just OK tonight. The food is usually better. After the game they went to a Taqueria for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. Maybe walking helped you. Luckily I have a treamill in my home so I've been walking on it every day during the winter. Once it gets warmer, we walk in the park. Of course during the winter, I get more knitting done! :)

    ReplyDelete