Pages

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Hubby

Happy Birthday to my hubby! Today was my hubby's birthday. We went to the bakery and picked up three small cake slices to have for his birthday. We went to out to do dinner at a local Japanese Restaurant that I used to go to when I lived at home. Hubby and I haven't eaten there since my mom moved out of the area in 2002. Our son hadn't been there since he was 5 years old. Hubby had a Seafood Yaki which had lobster, salmon, scallops, shrimp and mussels, I had the Beef Negimaki and my son had Beef Yaki Udon. My son wanted California rolls so we ordered one. Both hubby and son had to wear bibs because their dishes were sizzling dishes. They looked so cute with their bibs on. There were two older ladies sitting behind us that were just leaving they wanted to know what dishes had the bibs. She told her friend they needed to order the sizzling dishes next time to get the bibs. lol The Beef Negimaki was really tender, my son's beef was also tender and the lobster and salmon on my hubby's dish was really good. I love their dressing on their green salad. It is the best dressing not overly saturated. After dinner we had the the cake slices mocha cake, lemon cake and red velvet cake. The mocha and the lemon was really yummy. The red velvet was ok.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment