Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Musings

I can't believe this year is almost over. Christmas was good but hectic. I wasn't feeling well the whole month so it was hard to get myself going and get ready for Christmas. We drove up to my sister's house on Christmas. She lives out by Auburn. She has a nice house. They had it built on land that they had purchased years ago. We were going to drive home that night but we were too tired so we spent the night there. We didn't come prepared so we didn't have our jammie's, tooth brushes, change of clothes, etc. We drove home the next day. We stopped in Davis for a Redrum Burger. It was originally called Murder Burger but someone else had the name. We wanted to try it because my SIL said it was a good hamburger joint. It was good and their fries were yummy. A little hole in the wall place.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment