Pages

Saturday, October 03, 2009

A Family Fun Day



This morning hubby, the boy and I went to brunch at Nona’s Kitchen. This was the first time we have had brunch here. We usually go here for dinner. It was really yummy. I got the Eggs Benedict; hubby got the corned beef hash and the boy got eggs. They all came with home-style potatoes. The boy had 3 big pieces of bacon with his.

Later in the afternoon the boy had a soccer game. We played his friend across the streets team. The boy and his teammates played a great game. Both teams played a great game. It was really exciting. The team played really good offense and defense. The boy did an awesome job as goalie in the second half of the game. It was sunny and windy out so it was a bit but it was fun watching the boys play. A nice way to spend a Saturday morning and afternoon.

This evening we went to the Colma Fire Department Spaghetti Feed. When my Dad was alive the whole family would get together and go to this dinner. My Dad would buy the tickets for us. It was a fun family get together. Now my Mom, brother and sisters, nieces and nephews don’t live in the area so we don’t all go as a family now. My hubby, the boy and I try to go every year but we don’t always know about it.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment