Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lovely Day For a Baseball Game

It was a beautiful sunny warm day for a baseball game. I am so proud of the boy and his team mates for the awesome baseball game they played this afternoon. The boy hit the ball and got to first base. One inning he hit a double. When he was playing first base he tagged the base and got the runner out and the next inning he caught the ball and got the runner out at second. It was an exciting game. His coach says by the end of the year he will be ready for the next league up. A great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite games. Congrats to The Boy. I'm sure he enjoyed playing as much as you enjoyed watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to watch our children do well? I'm glad he had a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a positive post on boy's games. I can't tell you how much I hear people complain about their kids' sports, which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete