Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 Goals

A few of the things that I want to work on this year in no particular order are:

* Attend my quilting club meetings again and start sewing again.

* Declutter my house.

* Get into shape. I have been walking but I need to step up my exercise.

* Eat more healthy meals. I need to find some healthy menus to cook.

* Do more paper and digital scrapbooking.

* Get more sleep. I stay up way too late playing on the computer.

* Get more organized. I have been really unorganized lately because of the clutter in my house.

1 comment:

  1. Those look like some great goals. I should add my scrapbooking to my list. I have so much to get done...I am still at the birth of my daughter and she is almost 3 years old AND I just had another baby. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete