Pages

Friday, July 04, 2008

A Lovely Walk

We friend, her daughter, my hubby, my son and I went on a "Nature Photo Walk" today. My friend and I usually walk on the beach path but we decided to go to the park for a nature walk. We saw a bunch of wild rabbits hanging out in the meadow. My hubby took us on a different trail. It was so peaceful. There were birds singing in the trees and we heard the babbling creek water. It was overcast so it wasn't too hot. The park has a lot of trails. Some that go up to the water fall. We took a trail that looped around to meet the trail that my son and I had walked on last week but we only went half up the trail. We didn't see as much to take photos of today though. My son was really disappointed there weren't that many photo ops. We had a nice 3/4 of a mile walk. On the way out of the park we stopped at the visitors center. It has a lot of info on the park, pictures of wildlife and animals in the park and stuffed animals. There was a display of animal poop that my friend's daughter found fascinating. She loves bugs!! LOL She is a budding Naturalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment