Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Exercising

Last week my friend was on vacation so I didn't have her to walk with. We have been walking 3 days a week for 2 months. My son and I went for a walk one day and for a nature photo walk for another day. We managed to go 2 times last week. My friend, her daughter, my son and I went for a walk today. The kids rode their scooters. They were racing each other. They were going fast up the hill and down the other side. The weather was overcast but it wasn't cold. It felt good to exercise again. I missed walking with her. Friday we are doing a nature photo shoot walk. She thought that sounded like fun. Next week she is having foot surgery so my son and I will be walking by ourselves. We will have to think of someway for her to exercise that doesn't strain her foot. We might try water aerobics while she recuperates.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I have a daily walking routine and I really miss it when we get out of the routine. Water exercise sounds like the perfect thing for her once she can put her foot in water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walking alot!! The dog and I walk together and I enjoy his company. The days he isn't with me, its not much fun. I know he is a dog, but he's my company. The nature walks sound fun too!

    ReplyDelete