Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

First Reconciliation

Today was my son's First Reconciliation. Reconciliation, or confession, is one of the sacraments of the Catholic church. The church service for all the parents and children was very nice and non-threatening. The children handled it all with aplomb. Afterwards there was a reception. Everyone brought some munchies. It was a very nice service and reception. The kids received a First Reconciliation certificate. I don't think I got a certificate after my First Reconciliation. My son was a little nervous but everything went fine. They had 3 different priest hearing their confessions.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and your son. I wonder what kids confess to? And I wonder if some of the priest don't want to laugh at some of them? I bet they cracked a smile since they knew no one could see them!

    ReplyDelete