Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Not Feeling Well On New Year's Eve

Here it is New Year's Eve and I'm not feeling well. I hate being sick and I don't want to be sick. A good way to start off the New Year. NOT! So here I am staying in bed typing on my laptop and trying to find things to do. I've got my IPod, my laptop and my knitting to keep me entertained. I don't really feel like sleeping so I guess I will surf the net for awhile and then do some knitting. I don't think I will be up to ringing in the New Year. We don't usually do a whole lot on New Year's Eve but we like to ring in the new year. I hope what ever I have doesn't last too long and that my hubby and son don't get it. We are supposed to go to Yosemite at the end of the week so I hope I am well by then.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you get to feeling better! I wish I was going with you to Yosemite! If you don't feel better by tomorrow, try to eat some radishes (I hate them so I use lots of salt) because they are supposed to be a natural antibiotic. Also try echinacea tea or pills because they are supposed to boost your immune system. They both work for me. Get well soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some prayers for a quick recovery coming your way. And thanks for the birthday wishes!! Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete