Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pee Wee Golf Party


Yesterday we had a birthday party for our son. We had it at a pee wee golf place. It was a great party. All of the kids had a great time. They got to play in the arcade, have pizza, drinks, cake and a round of pee wee golf. They loved the pee wee golfing. Most of them had never been before so it was something new. They started off a little slow but they finally got the hang of the golfing. A few of them have a pretty good swing. Future golfers? My son loved seeing his friends. The weather was perfect not too hot and too cold. A little breezy but that didn't deter anyone. I didn't have to do much. A stress free party! I usually end up stressing over the pre-party preparations. All I had to worry about were the RSVP's, goodie bags and cake. My kind of party!!! My son wanted a bionicle or lego cake but they didn't have that so he wanted Harry Potter instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment