Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cookies?

Tuesday 4/24 Blog Prompt
How about food? I love talking about food and I've been hungry for homemade cookies.

What's your favorite cookie? Do you make it? Does someone else? Do you buy it?


My favorite cookie is Chocolate Chip. I sometimes make them from scratch. But mostly I use the pre-made cookie dough. I buy the pre-made cookie dough when it is on sale. We buy packaged cookies, too. Sometimes I get cookie dough with my Papa Murphys family pizza. You get pizza, choice of salad or cookie dough and a liter of soda. I haven't done that in a while though. My neighbor makes the pre-made cookie dough a lot so we get cookies when we are at her house.

3 comments:

  1. I do Papa Murphy's quite often but haven't tried there cookie dough. I will have to try it when I have friends over for pizza. Thanks so much for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the premade dough, but that's an idea since my choc chip cookies never turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about that premade dough. I have used Pillsbury before. Hmmm, I might need to go get some. I'm sorry you couldn't comment on my blog but thanks for enjoying my "burning" desire to bake cookies! lol

    ReplyDelete