Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Top 5 Favorite Holiday Movies

Happy Holidays!  My husband and I started a family tradition of having Dungeness crab on Christmas Eve.  Dungeness crab and a nice loaf of crusty french bread yum! That is the perfect Christmas Eve dinner. After dinner we always watch a Holiday movie.

This year the Dungeness crab season is delayed due to large Algal blooms in the water.  It is probably due to the warmer ocean waters and the El Nino event. So now we need to think of something else for tomorrow night.  I think we will make homemade tempura shrimp and vegetables. At bed time we read "Twas The Night Before Christmas". My son is a teen now so he reads the story to us.

My top 5 favorite Holiday movies are:

1. Elf
2. Miracle on 34th Street -- 1947
3. The homecoming: A Christmas Story
4. A Christmas Carol -- 1951
5. The Santa Clause

What are your favorite Holiday Movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment