Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ready For The Hot Chocolate Run

Tomorrow me, my hubby and son are doing the Hot Chocolate Run 5K. My son will be running it. Hubby and I will be walking it because hubby's leg hurts and I was sick during the holidays and haven't done any running for a while.  The race is sold and there are a lot of people we know running it which is cool. Our town represents!  I'm bummed I can't run it though.  There is always next year.

After this race I get out there and start running again. I bet I will have to build up again.

We picked up our race bib and goodie bag today at the Expo.  Sweet swag with this race. Not only do you get a lot of chocolate at the race but you get a way cool hoodie and draw string bag.  The hoodies are comfy and warm. The women's has a pink accent and the men's has a green accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment