Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Couch to 5K Program Week 9!

I am on week 9 of the couch to 5K program!  This week the program has me warming up for 5 minutes, running for 30 minutes and cool down for 5 minutes.  It is getting a little easier to run.  I am now starting to get in a groove while running.  I can now let my mind go and not think about how many more minutes I have left to run.  LOL!  If I don't do the 5K to 10K program then I will slowly add time to how much I am running.  I am still looking for a 5K race to sign up for in November.  I might run the Mermaid Run in November 2013.  I want to run the See Jane Run or the Divas Run in June 2014.  I have been thinking about getting the 5K to 10K app to keep myself going. And to keep me motivated.  I like having the cues. The 5K to 10K doesn't have the zombie voice.  I really like the zombie voice giving me my cues it makes it easier for me to run.  I am still running real slowly though sometimes it feels like I am walking.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment