Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Happy Anniversary To My Hubby!

On this day, 14 years ago, I married my hubby.  Our wedding day was one of the most fun days of my life.  We had good food, our friends and family to help us celebrate.  The weather was overcast but that didn't put a damper on the festivities.  Everything went off without a hitch.  Everyone had a good time.  After the ceremony my husbands brother-in-law drove us to the Bed and Breakfast we were spending the night at in his 57 Chevy.  We were a couple blocks away from the B&B when the car died.  Since it was foggy the distributor got wet.  Luckily my sister-in-law was driving by and gave us a lift the rest of the way.  Even that couldn't dampen our spirits.  We spent a lovely night at a Bed and Breakfast in Half Moon Bay.  A yummy breakfast was brought to our room by one of the owners.  He also brought me some hot tea since I lost my voice.  LOL!  After breakfast we drove down to Pacific Grove for a few days and stayed at another B&B.  Here's to the next 14 years.

Happy Anniversary to my hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment