Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 1 Between

I just joined NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) where you post something everyday for a month. October's theme is BETWEEN.  So this is my first NaBloPoMo post.  We will see if I can keep up the with the prompts.


List two things that your childhood home is between.

Two things that my childhood home is between is the Pacific Ocean and San Bruno Mountain. My childhood home was a good place to grow up.  We had the mountains and the ocean near by.  It is a a suburb of San Francisco.  There are quite a few suburbs within driving distance of where I grew up.  My hometown has grown and changed a lot since I lived there. The population has exploded and now there are way too many people living there. A lot of the old neighborhood families have moved away. The neighborhoods have also changed. The old neighborhood stores are gone and the small hometown feeling is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment