Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2011

RIP M.A.

I am feeling sad today.  I found out yesterday that my elderly neighbors daughter passed away 5 days ago.  Her memorial was yesterday and her funeral was today.  I was unable to make it to her memorial or funeral due to a prior commitment.  She was such a fun, vibrant, caring and loving person.  She was always at her mom's house helping her with her housecleaning or driving to the store or just hanging out with her.  When we first moved into our house they were one of the first to welcome to the neighborhood.  They came to my son's first birthday party.  I am going to miss her. I enjoyed talking to her.  Her grand kids go to my son's school so sometimes I would see her picking them up. She always had a smile on her face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment