Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Quiet Here Without My Son

My son went to a water park with his friend today so it has been really quiet around here. He should get his fill of water and slides today.  I went for a walk around my neighborhood since it is a nice but windy day. Tomorrow we are going to Davis for a race that is at night.  It is the Davisville Moo-nlight Half Marathon and 5K.
My hubby, my son and I are doing the 5K run/walk.  Hubby is going to run it and the boy and I are going to walk/jog it.  The race is an evening running event that showcases Downtown Davis, Old North Davis, Community Park, and the beautiful North Davis Greenbelt. This is the first time we have done this race and a race in the moonlight.  It should be fun. While we are up there we will be visiting my sister-in-law and a friend of ours.  Also my son wants to eat my Murder Burger which has yummy hamburgers, fries, etc.  I guess we will have to eat the burgers way before we do the race.  LOL  It is going to be a fun weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested on running and doing some marathon like 5k, I think your family gonna love it. Did you ever try the triathlon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to run early in the morning.. It refresh my body, and I love the feeling. Thanks for the great share!

    ReplyDelete