Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools Day

Today I was helping out with Art in my son's class. The kids were trying to pull April Fools jokes on me. It was getting a little annoying. One of the teachers next door to the Art room played an April Fools joke on our janitor. She told him that someone in the class had thrown up on the floor. She had the student walking down the hall to the office gagging. The teacher put on a good show with pretending she was grossed out by it. I guess she was getting him back for the one he had played on her this morning. Then when I went into the cafeteria to say goodbye to my son the kids in the lunch room were trying to play jokes on me and the other students. Oh boy. I'm so glad April 1st comes once a year. I'm not one for April Fools jokes. My Dad used to love playing April Fools jokes on us. I bet it is going to be a long day for the teachers and the office staff! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment