Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Missing a Key Ingredient When Cooking

Fri 9/21 Blog Prompt
I'm going to deviate from the Fashion theme today and ask if you have ever been in the middle of cooking when if you realized you were missing a key ingredient and couldn't make a dash to the store? What did you do?


I have been in the middle of cooking and realized I was missing a key ingredient several times. LOL I have gone to my neighbor's to borrow the missing ingredient. I live right near the store so I also go to the store to get the missing item and I send DH out to get it if he is home.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. If he is home, I will usually send Pan out for the missing ingredient, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just can't beat good neighbors! I hope I can be as good a neighbor to them as they are to me!

    ReplyDelete