Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pool Party

My son went to a really fun pool party. The party was at a pool at the high school I went to. I haven't been back to see my old high school in years. The kids had 2 hours of playing in the pool. They didn't get out of the water until it was time to eat. They had a cool small water slide, a rope swing and an inflatable alligator they got to climb on and one of the life guards was squirting them with the hose. Afterwards, they all got to sit in the hot tub. It is actually a therapy pool that is long and rectangle. Some of the kids were jumping off the platform to catch the rope swing. Most of the parties we have gone to lately, all served pizza. My son enjoyed the party. He was disappointed that he couldn't go back into the water after he ate.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast Beachcomber. Ahhh for Summer.

    ReplyDelete