Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thurs 3/22 Blog Prompt

Did you, or did you not, eat your vegetables as a youngster? What sorts of veggies will and won't you eat nowadays? Home garden grown, organic only, or anything goes?


As a kid I would eat most vegetables expect Lima beans and Brussel sprouts. Now I eat Brussel sprouts but still won't eat Lima beans. Yuck.....I would love to have a garden but I don't have room and our weather is not hot enough to grow a lot of the vegetables like tomatoes and corn. We are trying to eat more fruit and vegetables so I have started getting organic fruit/vegetable boxes delivered to us. My son loves getting the vegetable/fruit boxes so it is a good way for us to eat more fruit and vegis.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the brussel sprouts! I forgot about lima beans. They are right near the top of the list next to brussel sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brussel Sprouts seem to be heading the lists of veggie hates. Maybe there should be a law to outlaw them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't mind brussel sprouts or lima beans. although the beans are usually in a veg mix for me to eat them. how nice to get your ds hooked on his fruits and veggies!

    ReplyDelete