Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2006

New Dining Room Table

I bought an antique maghony dining room table the other day.  It was on sale so I went home and thought about it.  When I went back to get it there was another person looking at it but the owner told them he had promised it to me. It came with 4 chairs, a leave and a table pad.  It is an oval table and not very big.  It is just the right size for our small dining room.  The owner of the store delivered to us this morning.  He came with his wife.  He is also going to be on the lookout for a sideboard that will go with the table.  The table looks nice in the dining room and I like the darker wood with my new couch and chair.  The darker wood blends better with the couch and chair now. We have had lighter wood furniture for years so I guess now I will be slowly decorating with the darker woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment